Salary: £11.00-£15.00 ph + Holiday Pay and NI Contributions
Contract type: Temporary, Shifts will be 6-7 weekly, you will be added to their weekly Rota
Contact: 08454590581, email@example.com
Calling all Michelin experienced Senior Chefs!
An amazing opportunity is available for a Senior Chef De Partie to receive ongoing temporary work at a famous 1*Michelin restaurant based in the heart of Central London. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to gain culinary experience in one of the most prestigious Michelin restaurants in Central London.
- You will be working under a world famous celebrity chef.
- You must have attention to detail and work well as part of a strong brigade.
- You must have at least 3 years' experience working in Michelin/Rosette establishment
- You must be highly motivated and work efficiently under pressure
Our Minimum Requirements:
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years relevant industry experience
- Passport/Visa (Proof of ability to work in the UK)
- Up to date Level 2 or above Health and Hygiene Certificate.
- Chef Whites and Safety shoes
- At least 2 written or telephone referees/references
- Conversational, if not fluent English
- UK Bank Account and National Insurance Number
- Please visit our website for full listings of all our other current job roles
- Fantastic rates of pay
- A chance to join a great team of temporary chefs
- Jobs will be in or around Central London
- Flexible shifts
- PAYE -National Insurance contributions and Holiday pay
- You will be working in some of London's premium establishment's e.g. Michelin, Rosette, 5* Hotels, Top Event Companies.
- You will be paid weekly
- Friendly consultants available for you 24/7
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance. Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.